Whole-transcriptome microarrays are powerful tools for detecting global changes in gene expression across the whole genome. The Affymetrix® Gene ST Arrays provide the most efficient and cost-effective method available for analyzing entire biological pathways.
Affymetrix Gene ST Arrays provide:
- Whole-transcriptome analysis – enabling the detection of transcript isoforms with the most up-to-date array designs for 24 organisms
- Highest transcript coverage – achieve confidence in expression analysis with a median of up to 26 probes per transcript
- High data reproducibility – obtain high inter- and intra-array signal correlation (R >0.99)
- Flexible and convenient formats – process 1, 4, 16, 24, or 96 samples in parallel with minimal manual array handling
Now available for all Affymetrix systems – GeneChip® Instrument System, GeneTitan® Instrument, and GeneAtlas® System.
Bring the power of Affymetrix microarrays to your own lab with the new GeneAtlas® personal microarray system – a complete personal solution for processing Affymetrix microarrays. Complete your experiment more quickly than ever and at a price you can afford.
The GeneAtlas System offers:
- Unmatched affordability – offered at the lowest price for a complete microarray system
- The simplest microarray workflow – go from sample to results in just three days
- Integrated analysis software – from raw data to biological results in less than ten minutes
Are you new to microarrays? If you are interested in discussing:
- Basic microarray technology
- Microarray experimental design, workflow, and data analysis
"For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."
24 new available organisms:
- C. elegans
- Rice (US)
- Rice (Jp)
- Rice (Indica)
- Zebra Finch
Also available for: