Axiom® World Arrays
We've got you covered
Axiom® World Arrays are designed for genome-wide imputation analysis with a focus in disease-associated genes. The arrays include additional markers that are specific to multiple HapMap populations. These arrays have the industry's highest coverage of rare variants to replicate studies of specific loci and/or genes that have been identified in previous genome-wide association studies. The use of imputation enables a highly cost-effective, budget conscious alternative to other commercially available arrays.
- World Array 1: Axiom® Genome-Wide EUR 1 Array Plate – European ancestry
- World Array 2: Axiom® Genome-Wide EAS 1 Array Plate – East Asian ancestry
- World Array 3: Axiom® Genome-Wide AFR 1 Array Plate – Admixed population of West African and European ancestry
- World Array 4: Axiom® Genome-Wide LAT 1 Array Plate – Admixed population of Native American, European, and West African ancestry
Benefits of Axiom World Arrays:
- Saturated coverage in over 5,000 gene regions previously identified as disease-associated: SNPs selected from disease and drug response GWAS databases including the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) Catalog of Published Associations, the Human Genome Epidemiology Navigator (HuGE), the Pharmacogenetics Knowledge Base (PharmaGKB), and the Pharmacogenetics Membrane Transporter (PMT) database
- Common and rare (MAF ?1%) SNPs and indels from the International HapMap Project and 1000 Genomes Project
- Intelligent, innovative SNP selection maximizes efficient imputation of millions of additional SNPs
- GWAS, replication and fine mapping in one experiment to save time and cost
- Genotype-tested genomic content proven to give informative and reliable results
- High sample pass rate, call rate, and reproducibility
- Compatible with the Axiom® 2.0 Reagent Kit, GeneTitan® MC Instrument, automated or manual workflow, and Axiom Analysis Suite
Don't see what you're looking for? Learn how to create an Axiom® myDesign Array Plate tailored for your study.
"For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."