Axiom® Biobank Genotyping Arrays
Axiom® Biobank Genotyping Arrays were designed for high-powered genome-wide genotyping of large sample collections such as those screened at biobanks, genome centers, and core labs.
Axiom® Biobank Genotyping Arrays were designed by and for thought leaders in the human genetics community for high-throughput, high-value genotyping of large sample cohorts to explore the genetics of complex diseases and translational research with a single comprehensive low-cost solution.
- Intelligent marker selection enables imputation of millions of additional SNPs
- The genomic content module of each array is optimized for specific populations and is customizable to any 1000 Genomes population study by adding additional markers of your choosing
- Rare, non-synonymous coding SNPs and indels in protein coding regions of the genome
- A majority of variants are rare with MAF <1%
- Newly discovered loss-of-function content
- SNPs and indels identified from a sequencing initiative of 26,000 individuals
- Known disease-causing mutations
- Markers were selected to represent phases of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)
Inflammation and HLA
- Markers with evidence for association with autoimmune and inflammation
- Covers variants in genes in the HLA and KIR regions known to be important in immune response
- Markers have known associations to RNA expression traits
- Captures unique eQTLs contained in the NCBI Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) eQTL database, GEUVIDAS project, and several other discovery projects
- Alzheimer's Disease, including coverage of ApoE
- Blood phenotypes
- Cancer common variants
Choose your content
- Order the pre-designed array and customize it with markers of your choosing
- Custom markers may be de novo or selected from the Axiom® Genomic Database of genotype-tested markers
Don't see what you're looking for? Learn how to create an Axiom® myDesign Array Plate tailored for your study.
Please note: Reagent kits do not include plastic consumables required to run the assay on the Beckman Biomek® FXP Target Prep Express System. For a list of required Beckman consumables, please see the Axiom® 2.0 Automated Assay User Guide.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.