Axiom® Biobank Genotyping Arrays
Axiom® Biobank Genotyping Arrays were designed for high-powered genome-wide genotyping of large sample collections such as those screened at biobanks, genome centers, and core labs.
Axiom® Biobank Genotyping Arrays were designed by and for thought leaders in the human genetics community for high-throughput, high-value genotyping of large sample cohorts to explore the genetics of complex diseases with a single comprehensive low-cost solution. Order the pre-designed Axiom Biobank Genotyping Array, or customize the array by adding additional markers of your choosing.
- Intelligent marker selection enables imputation of millions of additional SNPs
- Genome-wide coverage in European, Asian, African, and Latino populations
- Rare, non-synonymous coding SNPs and indels in protein coding regions of the genome
- A majority of variants are rare with MAF <1%
- Newly discovered loss-of-function content
- SNPs and indels identified from a sequencing initiative of 26,000 individuals
- Known disease-causing mutations
- Markers were selected to represent phases of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)
- Markers have known associations to RNA expression traits
- Captures 71% of all unique eQTLs contained in the NCBI Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) eQTL database
Choose your content
- Order the pre-designed array with ~610,000 SNPs and indels and customize it with ~115,000 markers of your choosing
- Custom markers may be de novo or selected from the Axiom® Genomic Database of genotype-tested markers
Don't see what you're looking for? Learn how to create an Axiom® myDesign Array Plate tailored for your study.
"For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."