Axiom® myDesign Genotyping Arrays for Agrigenomics
These products are now available on thermofisher.com. Find out more >
Create your own genotyping panel for marker-trait association, genomic selection and screening. Custom arrays can be designed with multiple species on a single array.
The Expert Design Program, facilitated by Affymetrix, enables a consortium of researchers to design genotyping arrays for their species of interest with de novo SNPs or SNPs from the Axiom® Genomic Database. Consortia members interested in developing a new array can request a design consultation by contacting Affymetrix at Bioinformatics_Services@affymetrix.com.
With Axiom® myDesign Genotyping Arrays, you can create fully customizable genotyping array panels for genome-wide association, replication, fine mapping, and candidate gene studies. Based on the universal workflow of the Axiom® Genotyping Solution, Axiom myDesign Arrays offer unprecedented scale and flexibility to design the most optimal array for your species of interest.
Create fully or semi-customized arrays containing 1,500 to 2.6 million markers. An example template showing SNP submission can be found here.
Axiom myDesign Custom Arrays feature:
- Low minimums – Custom arrays for as few as 480 samples; small repeat orders at attractive prices
- Flexible content – Fully customizable panels focused on your SNPs of interest; multiple species on one array supported
- Consistent supply – Get 100% identical SNP content at any time and for as long as your research necessitates
- Guaranteed precision – Every SNP is manufactured with a high degree of precision using photolithographic templates
- More marker selection freedom – Interfering SNPs can be as close as 10 bases from candidate SNPs
- Cost effective – High return on investment; attractive pricing without requiring large consortium volumes
Axiom myDesign Arrays are available in formats suitable for the appropriate number of markers:
- Axiom® 384HT myDesign Custom Arrays – 1,500 to 50,000 markers per array. 384 arrays per plate
- Axiom® myDesign Targeted Genotyping (TG) Arrays – 1,500 to 200,000 markers per array for targeted genotyping in applications in genotype-trait association, genomic selection, and screening; 96 or 24 arrays per plate
- Axiom® myDesign Genome-Wide (GW) Arrays – 200,000 to 2.6 million SNPs for validation and genome-wide association studies; 96 or 24 arrays per plate; multiple array designs can be used for large studies
Axiom myDesign Genotyping Arrays include:
- Axiom® 2.0 Reagent Kit for automated or manual processing of up to 96 samples or Axiom 2.0 384HT Reagent Kit for processing 384 samples
- A fully automated workflow with validated robotics methods for target preparation and array processing based on the Beckman Biomek® FXP Target Prep Express System and GeneTitan® MC Instrument
- A manual target preparation protocol for lower-throughput users.
Axiom Analysis Suite for automated allele calling and easier quality assessment of called genotypes in diploid and polyploid species. Genotyping Console Software comes with the R-based SNPolisher Software which provides easy classification of the clusters observed in your data and identifying markers that can be used in breeding and QTL discovery
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.