Affymetrix RG-230 PM Array Strip
These products are now available on thermofisher.com. Find out more >
The Affymetrix® RG-230 PM Array Strip enables expression profiling of four samples at a time using the same industry-standard content as the GeneChip Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array.
Proven performance from the industry standard
The Affymetrix® RG-230 PM Array Strip enables expression profiling of four samples at a time using the same industry-standard content as the GeneChip® Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array*.
The RG-230 PM Array Strip enables you to:
- Measure gene expression of more than 30,000 transcripts and variants from more than 28,000 well-substantiated rat genes on a single array
- Get accurate and reproducible data by using multiple independent measurements for each transcript
- Enables increased productivity and efficiency through parallel processing
- Process four samples on a single array strip
- Same industry-leading performance and content as the Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array in cartridge format
- Strong signal and correlation to previous designs
- Multiple independent measurements per transcript for increased confidence in your results
- Interrogates more sequence than a single probe measurement
- Conveniently packaged
- All processing trays included
Sequences used in the design of the array were selected from GenBank®, dbEST and RefSeq. The sequence clusters were created from the UniGene database (Build 107) and refined by analysis and comparison with the publicly available draft assembly of the rat genome from the Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research.
* The RG-230 PM Array Strip only retains perfect match (PM) probes from the cartridge design. Mismatch (MM) probes were removed.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.