OncoScan® FFPE Express 2.0 Services
Unlock the full potential inside your FFPE samples with OncoScan® FFPE Express Services.
Maximize cancer discoveries from FFPE samples with OncoScan® FFPE Express 2.0 Services. The OncoScan FFPE Express Service offers high-quality copy number and genotype data with whole-genome coverage and high resolution in cancer genes for use with challenging FFPE samples.
This robust solution offers:
- High-resolution, cancer-relevant, whole-genome coverage
- Enhanced coverage developed in collaboration with world-renowned cancer scientists
- Reveals the genomic complexity of cancer with
- Integrated analysis of whole-genome copy number changes and copy-neutral loss of heterozygosity (LOH)
- Linear dynamic range: 0-60 copies
- Interrogates the entire genome
- More than 335,000 markers
- High-quality data from 75 ng of input DNA
- More than 6,000 samples processed by the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)
- Average pass rate of 92 percent
- Successful on samples as old as 28 years
- Advanced data analysis
- Affymetrix has partnered with BioDiscovery, an industry-leading software provider, to enable a more comprehensive data analysis solution. Learn more about Nexus Copy Number Software at www.biodiscovery.com/.
Convenience and quality
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA to OncoScan® FFPE Express Services and visualize the results. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples with a pass rate of greater than 92 percent, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan FFPE Express 2.0 Service.
|Services offered||OncoScan® FFPE Express 2.0 Services (000798)|
|Minimum sample volume||40 µL|
|Recommended concentration||5 ng/µL|
|Recommended quantification method||PicoGreen®|
(from sample acceptance)
|4-6 weeks depending on the size of the study
Please inquire for more information
Learn how scientists are using MIP technology and OncoScan FFPE Express 2.0 Services
"For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures"