GeneTitan® Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument
These products are now available on thermofisher.com. Find out more >
GeneTitan Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument and Affymetrix' proven array plates in 96- and 384-array layouts are the first to provide a hands-free, automated solution for monitoring gene expression, genome-wide SNP genotyping, and mic
GeneTitan Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument automates array processing from target hybridization to data generation by combining a hybridization oven, fluidics processing, and state-of-the art imaging device into a single bench-top instrument.
The imaging device in GeneTitan MC Instrument uses an external, high-intensity xenon lamp and dual excitation and emission filters to capture images from array plates for use in expression, genotyping, and microbiome studies.
GeneTitan MC Instrument provides the highest throughput and laboratory productivity per technician by minimizing user intervention and allowing unattended, overnight processing of large numbers of samples in parallel. This unique degree of hands-free automation means your data will be consistently reproducible, your lab will be more productive, and you can spend less time acquiring and managing data and have more time for science.
- Easy – Designed for operators with minimal microarray experience
- Flexible – Supports gene expression on 16-, 24-, 96-array layouts and genotyping studies on 96- and 384-array layouts
- Accurate – Delivers high-quality, consistent data every time
- Efficient – Condenses hands-on processing time to as little as 30 minutes, images an array in less than 5 minutes, and operates unattended overnight
- Robust – Has fewer moving parts so it's easily maintained
- Scalable – Meets both medium- and high-throughput needs
- Adaptable – Creates flexible workflows and sample registration via Affymetrix GeneChip® Command Console® (AGCC) Software
To learn more about how GeneTitan MC Instrument can maximize productivity and data reproducibility in your lab, have an Affymetrix Account Manager contact you today.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.