GeneChip® Mouse Genome 430 2.0 Array
These products are now available on thermofisher.com. Find out more >
The GeneChip® Mouse Genome 430 2.0 Array offers complete coverage of the Mouse Expression Set 430 for analysis of over 39,000 transcripts on a single array.
Introducing the first and most comprehensive whole mouse genome expression array.
- Complete coverage of the Mouse Expression Set 430 for analysis of over 39,000 transcripts on a single array
- The Power of the Probe Set - offering multiple independent measurements for each transcript delivering the greatest accuracy and reproducibility of any microarray platform
- More information from every experiment for more complete and efficient analysis
All probe sets represented on the GeneChip® Mouse Expression Set 430 are included on the GeneChip® Mouse Genome 430 2.0 Array. The sequences from which these probe sets were derived were selected from GenBank®, dbEST, and RefSeq. The sequence clusters were created from the UniGene database (Build 107, June 2002) and then refined by analysis and comparison with the publicly available draft assembly of the mouse genome from the Whitehead Institute for Genome Research (MGSC, April 2002).
Instrument and Software Requirements
- GeneChip® Scanner 3000 7G, enabled for High-Resolution Scanning*
- GeneChip® Operating Software (GCOS) v1.1.1 (includes the GeneChip® Scanner 3000 High-Resolution Scanning Patch
*GeneChip® Scanner 3000 High-Resolution Update is standard on all instruments shipped starting in September 2003 with serial number series 502. Previous versions, serial number series 501, will require the 00-0110 GeneChip® Scanner 3000 High-Resolution Update to be installed.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|GeneChip® Mouse Gene ST Arrays|
|GeneChip® Mouse Exon ST Array|
|GeneChip HT MG-430 PM Array Plate|
|Affymetrix® Mouse Gene ST Array Plates|