GeneChip HT RG-230 PM Array Plate
The GeneChip HT RG-230 PM Array Plate enables high-throughput expression profiling of 16, 24, or 96 samples at a time using the same industry-standard content as the GeneChip Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array.
Proven performance from the industry standard
The GeneChip® HT RG-230 PM Array Plate enables high-throughput expression profiling of 16, 24, or 96 samples at a time using the same industry-standard content as the GeneChip® Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array*.
The HT RG-230 PM Array Plate enables you to:
- Measure gene expression of more than 30,000 transcripts and variants from more than 28,000 well-substantiated rat genes on a single array
- Get accurate and reproducible data by using multiple independent measurements for each transcript
- Enables increased productivity and efficiency through parallel processing
- Process 16, 24, or 96 samples on a single array plate
- Same industry-leading performance and content as the Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array in cartridge format
- Strong signal and correlation to previous designs
- Multiple independent measurements per transcript for increased confidence in your results
- Interrogates more sequence than a single probe measurement
- Conveniently packaged
- Individual 16-, 24-, and 96-array plates available
- All processing trays included
Sequences used in the design of the array were selected from GenBank®, dbEST and RefSeq. The sequence clusters were created from the UniGene database (Build 107, June 2002) and refined by analysis and comparison with the publicly available draft assembly of the mouse genome from the Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research (MGSC, April 2002).
* The HT RG-230 PM Array Plate only retains perfect match (PM) probes from the cartridge design. Mismatch (MM) probes were removed.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|GeneChip HT 3' IVT Express Kit|
|GeneTitan® Hybridization, Wash, and Stain Kits|
|Affymetrix® Expression Console Software|
|Affymetrix® GeneChip® Command Console® Software (AGCC)|
|GeneTitan® Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument|
|Affymetrix® Rat Gene ST Array Plates|
|GeneChip® Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array|
|GeneChip® Rat Gene ST Arrays|
|GeneChip® Rat Exon ST Array|