GeneChip Mouse Promoter 1.0R Array
This product is no longer available, please search for a replacement on thermofisher.com.
The Mouse Promoter 1.0R Array is a single array comprised of over 4.6 million probes tiled to interrogate over 28,000 mouse promoter regions.
Single array to study protein/DNA interactions in over 25,500 mouse promoters.
- High-density 35 base pair probe spacing offers more probes per promoter for the most accurate view of protein/DNA interactions
- Extensive 10 kb coverage for each promoter region ensures the most comprehensive promoter analysis
- 25-mer probes yield the most specific hybridization results available
- Economical single-array design you can use in your own lab
The GeneChip® Mouse Promoter 1.0R Array is designed for chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) experiments. The Mouse Promoter 1.0R Array is a single array comprised of over 4.6 million probes tiled to interrogate over 28,000 mouse promoter regions. Sequences used in the design of the Mouse Promoter 1.0R Array were selected from NCBI mouse genome assembly (version 33). Repetitive elements were removed by RepeatMasker. Promoter regions were selected using sequence information from:
- 33,559 ENSEMBL genes (version 30_33f March 23, 2005)
- 18,167 RefSeq mRNAs (NCBI GenBank® April 7, 2005)
- 27,707 complete-CDS mRNAs (NCBI GenBank® April 7, 2005)
The sequences selected for the Mouse Promoter 1.0R Array are a subset of the content used in the whole-genome ChIP array set, the Mouse Tiling 2.0R Array Set.
Probes are tiled at an average resolution of 35 base pairs, as measured from the central position of adjacent 25-mer oligos, leaving a gap of approximately 10 base pairs between probes. Each promoter region covers approximately 6 kb upstream through 2.5 kb downstream of 5' transcription start sites.
Instrument and Software Requirements
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.