GeneChip C. elegans Tiling 1.0R Array
This product is no longer available, please search for a replacement on thermofisher.com.
The GeneChip C. elegans Tiling 1.0R Array is a versatile whole-genome research tool.
The GeneChip® C. elegans Tiling 1.0R Array is a versatile whole-genome research tool
- Most comprehensive C. elegans microarray offering nearly end-to-end probe coverage of genomic sequence.
- Versatile high-density array design is compatible with many research applications.
- 25-mer probes yield the most specific hybridization results available.
The GeneChip C. elegans Tiling 1.0R Array is designed for identifying novel transcripts or mapping sites of protein/DNA interaction in chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) experiments, or other Caenorhabditis elegans whole-genome experiments. The C. elegans 1.0R Array is a single array comprised of over 3.2 million perfect match/mismatch probe pairs tiled through the complete non-repetitive Caenorhabditis elegans genome. Sequences used in the design of the C. elegans Tiling 1.0R Array were selected from the WormBase web site, www.wormbase.org, release WS140, March 26, 2005.
Probes are tiled at an avg. resolution of 25 base pair, as measured from the central position of adjacent 25-mer oligos.
Instrument and Software Requirements
- GeneChip® Scanner 3000 7G
- GeneChip® Operating Software (GCOS) version 1.3 or higher
Visit the Affymetrix ChIP-on-Chip Web Forum and share protocols, experiences, hints and tips on best practices for ChIP-on-chip and MeDIP-on-chip applications. Free registration is required to view or create posts.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.