Axiom® Genome-Wide Population-Optimized Human Arrays
Axiom® Genome-Wide Population-Optimized Human Arrays are genotyping panels that offer the best genetic coverage of rare and common variants for efficient genome-wide disease association studies.
Axiom® Genome-Wide Population-Optimized Human Arrays are genotyping panels that offer the best genetic coverage of rare and common variants for genome-wide disease association studies.
Don't see what you're looking for? Learn how to create an Axiom® myDesign Array tailored for your study >
Benefits of Axiom Genome-Wide Population-Optimized Arrays:
Each array plate was designed to achieve ~90% genomic coverage (r2 >0.8) in each target population, while covering markers with MAF of 1-5% in areas such as:
- Critical biological categories (e.g., coding SNPs)
- Biological processes (e.g., drug metabolizing genes)
- Disease categories (e.g., cardiovascular disease, cancer, immunity/inflammation, MHC, and CNS)
- Common and rare SNPs and insertions/deletions (indels) from the International HapMap Project, 1000 Genomes Project, and published disease associations
- Genotype-tested genomic content proven to give informative and reliable results
- Markers preselected for coverage in critical biological categories, such as coding SNPs, and biological pathways, such as drug metabolizing or cardiovascular genes
- High sample pass rate, call rate, and reproducibility
- Compatible with the Axiom® 2.0 Reagent Kit, GeneTitan® MC Instrument, automated or manual workflow, and Genotyping Console Software
Maximum Genome-Wide Coverage Arrays
These array plates are designed to maximize whole-genome coverage of common and rare alleles, including SNPs within 10 kb of genes.
- Axiom® Genome-Wide CEU 1 Array Plate - The first cost-effective array to maximize coverage of rare variants (MAF >1%) for European populations
- Axiom® Genome-Wide ASI 1 Array Plate - The first array designed to maximize genomic coverage of rare alleles (MAF >1%) of a consensus East Asian (JPT+CHB) genome
- Axiom® Genome-Wide CHB 1 & CHB 2 Array Plate Set - Axiom Genome-Wide CHB 1 Array Plate maximizes genomic coverage of common alleles (MAF >5%) of the Han Chinese genome. Axiom Genome-Wide CHB 2 Array Plate is designed to target rare variants (MAF 2-5%) as a complement to Axiom Genome-Wide CHB 1 Array Plate. Axiom Genome-Wide CHB 1 & CHB 2 Array Set Bundle enables the most comprehensive commercially available genome-wide coverage in CHB populations.
- Axiom® Genome-Wide PanAFR Array Plate Set - The first array to offer pan-African genomic coverage, with ≥90% genetic coverage of common and rare variants (MAF >2%) of the Yoruba (West African) genome and >85% coverage of common and rare variants (MAF >2%) of the Luhya and Maasi (East African) genomes. This array set also offers high genomic coverage (>85%) in admixed populations with West African ancestry.
|Axiom® Analysis Suite|
|GeneChip® Command Console® Software (AGCC)|
|GeneTitan® Multi-Channel (MC) Instrument|
|Axiom® Genome-Wide BOS 1 Bovine Array|
|Axiom® Genotyping Solution|
|Axiom® myDesign Human Genotyping Arrays|
|Affymetrix® Annotation Converter|
|Axiom® Genotyping Services|