Axiom® myDesign Human Genotyping Arrays
Create your own genotyping panel with the most relevant markers for your genome-wide association, replication, fine mapping, and candidate gene studies.
With Axiom myDesign Genotyping Arrays, you can create fully customizable genotyping array panels for genome-wide association, replication, fine mapping, and candidate gene studies. Based on the universal workflow of the Axiom® Genotyping Solution, Axiom myDesign Arrays offer unprecedented scale and flexibility to design the most optimal array for your disease and population. Include markers of your choosing or select markers from the Axiom® Genomic Database, which contains 9.4 million high-performance genotype-tested (biologically and technically validated) annotated common and rare variants.
Create fully or semi-customized arrays containing 1,500 to 2.6 million markers.
Axiom myDesign Arrays are available in two formats:
- Axiom® myDesign TG Arrays – Contain 1,500 to 500,000 tagging SNPs for targeted genotyping in SNP validation, candidate gene, and fine mapping studies
- Axiom® myDesign GW Arrays – Contain 500,000 to 2.6 million tagging SNPs for replication and genome-wide association studies
Axiom myDesign Genotyping Arrays include:
- Axiom® 2.0 Reagent Kit for automated or manual processing of up to 96 samples per array plate or Axiom® 2.0 384HT Reagent Kit for automated processing of up to 384 samples per array plate
- A fully automated workflow with validated robotics methods for target preparation and array processing, based on the Beckman Biomek® FXP Target Prep Express System and GeneTitan® MC Instrument
- A manual target preparation protocol for lower-throughput users
- Axiom® Analysis Suite for automated allele calling and easier quality assessment of called genotypes
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.