Axiom® Exome Genotyping Arrays
These products are now available on thermofisher.com. Find out more >
Find new disease associations quickly and cost effectively with new Axiom® Exome Array Plates containing a panel of more novel coding SNPs and indels than any other genotyping exome arrays.
Streamline your causal variant studies by enriching genome-wide association studies (GWAS) datasets with an extensive set of novel, rare, putative functional variants. The content was discovered in 16 major exome sequencing projects spanning a total of 12,000 samples.
Axiom® Exome Array Plates contain:
Comprehensive content for highest discovery power
- More than 300,000 coding SNPs including non-synonymous and synonymous SNPs as well as variants in splice and stop codons.
- Approximately 30,000 single-base and complex indels from the draft Phase 1 1000 Genomes Project exome calls.
Informative markers to enable integrated data analysis
- AIMs: Ancestry informative markers to measure Latino and African American ancestry. All markers have low linkage disequilibrium (LD) and span all autosomes and chromosome X.
- GWAS tags: Includes over 5,000 SNPs reported in the NHGRI Catalog of Published Associations (August 2011) and additional unpublished hits from scientific collaborations.
- High value: Contains other markers of interest, including DNA fingerprinting SNPs, human leukocyte antigen (HLA) genes, chromosome Y, mitochondrial DNA, and microRNA sequences.
Customize to include your candidate genes
- Include an additional 100,000 SNPs from your own candidate genes to meet your research needs. Choose from the Axiom® Genomic Database of 11M genotype-tested markers, or include variants of your own choosing.
- The panel has been fully genotype-tested against stringent QC criteria to ensure high-quality data.
- Every marker has been tested against approximately 1,200 samples to ensure high sample pass, call rate, and reproducibility.
Axiom® Exome Genotyping Array Plates include:
- Axiom® 2.0 Reagent Kit for automated or manual processing of up to 96 samples per array plate.
- A fully automated workflow with validated robotics methods for target preparation and array processing, based on the Beckman Biomek® FXP Target Prep Express System and the GeneTitan® MC Instrument.
- A manual target preparation protocol for lower-throughput users.
- Axiom Analysis Suite for automated allele calling and easier quality assessment of called genotypes.
Axiom Exome Genotyping arrays can also be used in combination with the Axiom population-optimized GWAS Arrays for optimized cost-effective and analytically-efficient exome-entriched GWAS in any population.
"For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."