Affymetrix believes that an informed and educated public can make the best use of genetic information. The following links list valuable resources for educators and students for learning more about genes and ethics.
- GeneChip® Microarrays for DNA and Expression Analysis
- Search our database of scientific publications
- GeneChip® Microarrays: Curricula and Resources
- GeneChip Microarrays: External Resources
- GeneChip Microarrays: Student Manual
- Family Medical History Information and Teaching Tools
- Presentation, NABT: Whole Genome Analysis and the Human Condition (zip, 6.8 MB)
- Learn more about genetics
- Review the available ethics and public policy resources
- Order demonstration GeneChip arrays by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download photographs and illustrations from our Image Library
For more technical materials, please visit the Training & Tutorials section which provides additional resources for setting up microarray experiments and workflow.